A Primary calling is not for the faint of heart. Here are 10 tips that will help you know what and what not to do as a Primary teacher.
1. Avoid sugary treats.
2. Sometimes, you have to keep them separated.
3. Be ready to run.
4. You may want to consider a no gum policy.
5. Stay strong on the rules.
6. Be prepared for some impromptu dancing during singing time.
7. Be prepared for some interesting stories when you ask about their week.
8. Guard the crayons.
Video from Giphy
9. Tissues are a must.
10. Bring an Advil, your sides may ache from all the laughing you may experience.