While this might not be amazingly insightful or new to you or old man on a park bench wise, these lessons have shaped everything that I am and everything I try to be.
….and I can’t wait to learn more!
Please share your big life lessons in the comments.
1. Follow the Spirit.
2. Go to bed every night knowing God a little better than the night before.
3. Never finish a prayer until you feel God’s love.
4. Study the scriptures to teach something daily.
5. Confidence is based on who you really are–nothing else.
6. Leadership is an organized opportunity to help the world and you grow.