Brush up on your knowledge of this amazing building where we gather to listen to modern-day prophets.
1. The conference center is the largest theater-style auditorium ever built.
2. It was originally designed to hold 26,000 people. Instead it can seat 21,000 in the main auditorium and an additional 900 in a smaller auditorium.
3. The center sits on a ten-acre plot, just like Jerusalem's temple did.
4. It's built to withstand an earthquake up to an 8.4 on the Richter scale.
5. An additional 18 million pounds could still be put on the roof without it collapsing.
6. The building is intended to last at least 150 years.