7. The conference center's main auditorium is large enough to hold a Boeing 747.
8. From the top back of the balcony to the podium is the length of a football field, and the stage area could fit the entire Salt Lake Tabernacle.
9. The main auditorium's carpet is patterned with tares, and the upholstery on the chairs is embroidered with wheat. The wheat represents the bread of life.
10. The carpet and upholstery is meant to reduce reverberation, which is perfect for speakers at the pulpit but is more of a challenge for the choir and orchestra to make themselves heard. They use amplification, and the choir seats have speakers among them so that the choir can hear each other.
11. The main auditorium has 1,200 lights illuminating the stage.