19. The wood panels are similar to the ones in the Salt Lake temple--made of cherry wood from Northwest Pennsylvania and pear trees from Switzerland.
20. The balcony can sink 5/8 inches under full capacity to prevent too much strain on the supports.
21. Every piece of the stage of movable, allowing it to be converted for stage productions and concerts.
22. The chandelier in the hall is three stories tall.
23. There are 71 original oil paintings in the Conference Center.
24. All of the paintings are originals, as are many of the statues.
25. There are more toilets for the women than the men.