MR says: A pretty funny and accurate observation of Utah life. What else might you never hear a Utahn saying?
1. Mormonism? I don’t have an opinion about it.
2. Sure I can spell Tooele — just sound it out.
3. I didn’t see any car accidents on I-15 all week.
4. I’m really stressed about the population decline in this state — no one seems to be having kids anymore.
5. The air quality alert on the interstate says I shouldn’t drive during rush hour — I’d better turn around and not go to work today.
6. What’s with this powdery snow? I wish we had more ice like the East Coast.
7. I’m putting money on the Jazz winning the NBA Finals this year.
8. I wish there weren’t so many cupcake stores and chocolate bundt cake shops around.
9. It’s great, I can get anywhere I need to go on Utah’s public transportation system.