Super Yummy Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
By Vida Lake
· 1 (1 lb. 1.5 oz.) pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
· ½ cup firm butter
· 2 (8 oz.) packages softened cream cheese
· ½ cup white sugar
· 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
· 1 teaspoon vanilla
· 1 egg
· 1 (21 oz.) can Wilderness Premium raspberry pie filling*
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray bottom and sides of 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Pour sugar cookie mix into big bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and coarse. Set aside 1½ cups of mix for later (topping) and press remaining crumbs in the bottom of the 9×13 pan. Bake for 10 minutes; do not overbake. Put cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla, and egg in large bowl. Beat together with electric mixer (medium speed) until smooth.
Spread cream cheese mix evenly over crust. Spoon raspberry pie filling over the cream cheese; spread evenly. Take remaining 1½ cups of unbaked crumbs and sprinkle over top. Bake 35–40 minutes or until crumbs on top are lightly golden brown. Cool 30 minutes, refrigerate about 2 hours to chill. Cut into bars. Store covered in fridge. Makes 24 bars.
* Easily substituted with cherry or strawberry fillings.