Buffalo Chicken Potato Casserole
By Danelle McCollum
· 1½ pounds skinless chicken breast, cubed
· cup buffalo wing sauce
· 6 cups frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
· 1 cup ranch dressing
· 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
· 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
· Salt and pepper, to taste
· cup crushed Ritz cracker crumbs
· 3 tablespoons butter, melted
· ¼ cup chopped green onions
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir together cubed chicken and hot sauce. In large bowl, stir together potatoes, ranch dressing, cheese, and soup. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
Distribute chicken evenly over potato mixture. In small bowl, stir together cracker crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over chicken. Cover with foil and bake for 25–30 minutes; uncover and bake 20–25 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with green onions just before serving.