Miss Sophie’s Mint Fudge
By Sophia Johnson
· ½ cup butter
· 2 cups sugar
· 1 (12 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
· 1 package Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips
· 1 package Nestlé semisweet chocolate chips
· 1 small can marshmallow cream
· 1 teaspoon mint extract
· Chopped Andes mint candies
Melt butter and add sugar and condensed milk in saucepan over medium heat until bubbly. Remove from heat. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted. Add marshmallow cream and mint extract and stir in completely. When slightly cooled, pour into small plastic containers and add chopped Andes mint candies on top. Press gently onto fudge. Cover, cool completely in refrigerator.
For more great recipes and articles, check out the May/June issue of LDS Living Magazine, available at Deseret Book stores ordeseretbook.com.