Accidental fire damages Logan LDS Institute kitchen

A fire damaged part of a kitchen Wednesday morning at a Logan LDS Institute building near Utah State University campus.

Logan Fire Department and other agencies responded to the kitchen fire around 9:45 a.m., and found smoke coming from the building and noticed bystanders had tried to put out the fire with extinguishers, according to a news release.

Read the rest of this story at sltrib.com
Comments and feedback can be sent to feedback@ldsliving.com