Did you know there are a myriad of recipes that you can make exclusively from your food storage? They are quick, easy and taste great! Using your food storage requires less prep time, less mess and less clean-up. What more could you ask for?
2 tablespoons clarified butter
1 cup freeze-dried green pepper+
1 cup freeze-dried mushroom slices+
1 cup freeze-dried zucchini+
1 cup freeze-dried asparagus+
1 cup chicken broth+
1 cup freeze-dried chicken+
1 cup water
1/4 cup sour cream powder
1 tablespoon whole egg powder
salt and pepper to taste
+ Reconstitute before using. Follow directions on #10 can to reconstitute.
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Saute vegetables wuntil tender. Stir in broth. Cook until thickened, stirring continuously.
3. Add chicken, heat through and remove from heat.
4. In a small bowl, combine sour cream powder, whole egg powder, salt, and pepper and water.
5. Mix together.
6. Add sauce to skillet and heat throughly, stirring regularly. Serve hot.
Make sure to check out our video guide below!