Thanks to LDS Media Talk for pointing out this new page.
General Conference gives us an opportunity to learn from living prophets, listen to the Spirit, and receive answers to personal questions. Here are a few examples of questions asked by members and inspired answers given during general conference.
- How do I keep my family strong in the gospel?
- What should I do if a family member has left the Church?
- What if my life hasn’t turned out like I thought it would?
- How do I find peace?
- What can I do on the Sabbath?
- Why does the Church get involved in public debates on the family?
- How do I resolve my questions about the gospel?
- How do I deal with challenges?
- How do we protect religious liberty?
- How do I strengthen my marriage?
- How can grace and the Atonement work in my life?
- How can I do my part to help the poor and needy?