Church donates land

The American Cancer Society announced at a press conference Sept 13 that a parcel of land, donated by the Church, would become the site of the society's newest Hope Lodge.

Located on 2.2 acres on the northwest corner of 100 South and 400 East in Salt Lake City, the old 13th Ward meetinghouse currently stands on the site. Built in 1951, the meetinghouse has not been used for four years.

Read the rest of this story at ldschurchnews.com
Comments and feedback can be sent to feedback@ldsliving.com