- Purchase a small Christmas tree and attach your cards on it with ribbon. If you prefer a more rustic look, clip leafless branches from your trees (about three feet long), arrange them in a pretty vase, and hang the cards from the branches.
- Wrap a garland around your banister (if you have a two-story house), punch holes in the top left corner of your cards, and tie them onto the garland with ribbon.
- Display them under a glass tabletop.
- Find an oversized frame and use it to frame a large piece of corkboard. Pin your cards inside the frame as they come. You can either arrange them methodically or make a more artistic collage.
- Hang two large pretty ribbons from the ceiling, framing a doorway or an alcove. Place a large bow at the top, then staple or pin your cards to the ribbon.
There’s never enough room for all the holiday cards on your fridge, and arranging them on the mantel is, well, boring. Be a little different this year and show off those beautiful holiday cards in a whole new way!
Comments and feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org