If you could ask Sister Julie B. Beck, the General Relief Society President, any question what would it be?
Yes. I mean ANY question.
- Why do only men hold the priesthood?
- How do women really fit into the church? Do they have a place?
- Why were Relief Society Meetings-- formerly known as Enrichment-- formerly known as Home, Family and Personal Enrichment--formerly known as Homemaking done away with?
- When is it OK to say NO? Is it ever?
- What are we supposed to do with that new book they just put out? (Daughters in my kingdom)