The quotes below are all found in the new book, Our Heavenly Family, Our Earthly Families.
One of God's greatest gifts He has blessed us with is placing us within loving and caring families. We have the comforting knowledge that will be with them for all eternity. As we rely on the strength our families offer us, let us not forget the immense love our Heavenly Parents have for each of us too. Here are 7 LDS quotes on family that will help remind you of the vital role they play in your life.
1. "We are part of a divine plan designed by Heavenly Parents who love us."
M. Russell Ballard When Thou Art Converted: Continuing Our Search for Happiness
2. "The most important work we do in this life is in our homes with our families."
Jeffrey R. and Patricia T. Holland On Earth as It Is in Heaven
3. "We must love one another and see in one another the beauty of the soul."
Carole F. McConkie "Here to Serve a Righteous Cause," Ensign, Nov. 2015
4. "Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life; so will it be throughout all eternity."
Russell M. Nelson "Set in Order Thy House," Ensign, Nov. 2001
5. "Individual burdens and concerns may be lightened by the power of a family united in mutual love and support and in prayers of faith."
Rex D. Pinegar "Home First," Ensign, May 1990
6. "In many families, there are hurt feelings and a reluctance to forgive. It doesn't really matter what the issue was. . . . Only forgiveness heals."
Thomas S. Monson, "Hidden Wedges," Ensign, May 2002
7. "We can picture ourselves home again with our Heavenly Parents in that wonderful place, not only as sons and daughters but husbands and wives, fathers and mothers, grandfathers and grandmothers, grandsons and granddaughters, bound together forever in loving families."
Henry B. Eyring, "The Family," Ensign, Feb. 1998
Know any other good LDS quotes on family? Let us know with a comment down below!