Here are some hilariously relatable memes and tweets that will give you a good laugh today!
1. Never question our standards
2. We love a good snack
3. No thanks, Satan
4. Poor confused child
5. Best idea ever
Pro Tip if you’re bored in Sacrament Meeting: change your device name to “Bishop” then Airdrop memes about getting off your phone and watch people squirm. You’re welcome— Sammie Parkinson (@SammieParky) September 9, 2018
6. At least you’re at church, right?
When you go to church for just the first hour on vacation and the entire sacrament meeting is about keeping the Sabbath Day holy pic.twitter.com/gt2i0FfS9H— Latter-day Likes (@LatterdayLikes) September 9, 2018
7. Newlyweds are destined to teach primary
8. It can turn disastrous very quickly
9. Just don’t
10. The procrastination is real
11. Church ball can get a bit extreme
12. Why isn't anyone answering their phones?
13. The worst kind of Sunday temptation
14. Overheard in a Provo Relief Society meeting
Relief society: “Let’s go around and have everyone say your name and if you’re single or not.”
If that’s not the most Provo thing I’ve ever heard I don’t know what is. @HeardAtBYU— mal (@malloryrmoss) September 2, 2018
15. Need a costume idea for Halloween?
16. Moms are always full of wisdom
17. No time for church ball during wedding season . . .
18. Trusting in God’s plan isn’t as easy as it seems
19. So angelic
20. Everyone knows this is the best Sunday of the year
21. That’s why it’s called The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Me: “I’m a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints”
Them: “That’s strange, I thought Mormons didn’t believe in Jesus”
Me: pic.twitter.com/wAIb9B5upN— Latter-day Likes (@LatterdayLikes) August 1, 2018
22. I wonder what's inside
23. Boye, who doesn't love Alex Boye?
24. I think they found their next FHE activity
"daddy, what is this movie with a temple on it" 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/TTPlhQfqhn— Trevor Walker (@twalker201) August 24, 2018
25. The problems of Latter-day Saint dating
Day one of scrolling thru Mutual:
Everyone's name is either Brent or Spencer.
All of my EFY counselors are still single.
My brother.— Ginga Ninja (@TheGingerMia) August 21, 2018
26. Only in Utah