6. 125+ Years of Marriage Adive in 3 Minutes
How did they do it? Three couples with over 125 years of combined marriage experience share the secret to their success.
7. What (&What Not) to Say to Childless Couples at Church
Not sure how to approach your friends and family without kids? Here are a few of the top tips from couples who know what it's like on the other side.
8. Mormons React to Millennial Stereotypes
Lazy, self-absorbed, social-media obsessed—there are many stereotypes circulating about Millennials. But what does it truly mean to be a Millennial?
9. After Her Son Was Given 1 Year to Live, This Blessing Changed Emily's Life
When Emily's two-year-old son was given a terminal diagnosis, she was told to take him home and enjoy one more year with him. Then a powerful priesthood blessing invited her to rely on the promises of the Lord to see a miracle and save her son's life.
10. What (& What Not) to Say to Early Returned Missionaries
Chances are, you know someone who came home from their mission early. And to help create an environment of respect and love, it's important to know how to welcome them back at church. Our friends with Mission Fortify share some of their experiences (good and awkward) with what (and what not) to say to early returned missionaries.