Henry Walker Homes of Southern Utah moved to a larger office in Washington County!
Southern Utah’s fastest growing home builder has expanded their offices into the Coral Canyon Town Center in Washington, Utah. Henry Walker Homes, known for their renowned quality and craftsmanship, have created the ultimate home design experience for their buyers. Their new facility includes an in-house design team, architecture and drafting department, engineering team, estimator, construction supervisor, and sales department.
The technical background and experience of the Henry Walker team has allowed them to grow rapidly, while providing meticulous attention to detail assuring that the quality of their homes are unrivaled. Developments in Southern Utah include the following:
· The highly coveted Escapes at Entrada
· The Coral Ridge Townhome development located on the Coral Canyon Golf Course
· Red Mountain Estates in Ivins, which boasts views of some of the most spectacular red rock formations in the country
· Coral Canyon with panoramic views of Pine Valley Mountain and Zion’s National Park
· Twin Creeks at Stonebridge which is adjacent to the Sunbrook Golf Course, and
· Brookhaven Fields located in rural Washington, yet a few short minutes from I-15.
To celebrate their new location and great success after our housing market recession, Henry Walker Homes of Southern Utah served lunch to the subcontractors they partner with along with supportive vendors in the area.
In 3 short years, Henry Walker holds rank at #3 on the Construction Monitor list of permits pulled for the entire area. Congratulations to the new kid on the block!