Small fire at BYU museum extension quickly extinguished (+video)

A small fire caused minimal damage at a construction site on BYU's campus Monday.

The Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum is having an addition built. About 11:10 a.m. Monday, sparks from a torch being used for cutting on a second level beam caught the insulation on a wall on the first floor on fire, said Brigham Young University spokeswoman Carrie Jenkins.

Read the full story at deseretnews.com.

Read the rest of this story at deseretnews.com
Comments and feedback can be sent to feedback@ldsliving.com