But then that song by The Byrds starts playing in my head. Sing with me now: "To everything, turn, turn, turn, there is a season, turn, turn, turn. . ."
So I've written a more appropriate list for this season in my life. Which ones have you done?
1. Felt the world shift and change when you held your newborn baby.
2. Thought, "Hey, they didn't tell me about this when I got pregnant."
3. Given away perfectly good pants because they just don't seem to zip up anymore.
4. Walked around with snot on your shoulder and pretended it's normal.
5. Wrestled with a car seat and won.
6. Cursed the makers of really loud annoying toys.