The Disneyland Diamond Celebration is the perfect place to make family memories as they celebrate 60 years of Disneyland magic. Here are our top 10 tips to get the most out of your vacation:
1. Stay as long as possible. Even if you don't plan on spending all day at one of the parks, you'll want to come back at night for the entertainment.
2. Get Fastpass tickets for World of Color - Celebrate! and Fantasmic! These nighttime shows both offer regular Fastpass tickets at the park or dining packages with premium viewing.
3. Stake out a spot on Main Street U.S.A. early for Paint the Night parade, the new version of the Electric Light Parade. Then, stick around for Disneyland Forever, the new fireworks show which can be seen from five different areas throughout the park.
4. Win prizes! The Disneyland Resort is giving away once-in-a-lifetime prizes like a VIP tour guide and private parties. Rules are available at the resort and you must be present to win.
5. Get at least a 3-day ticket so you can use a Magic Morning early entry for early access to select areas of Disneyland.
6. Stay at one of the Disney hotels to get early morning entry every day of your stay, even into Disney California Adventure Park!
7. Use the Fastpass system to hold your place in line for the most popular attractions.
8. If you have small kids, be sure to use the Rider Switch system. If you have older kids or adults traveling, use the single rider line when possible.
9. Book a character dining experience. Don't waste time waiting in line to meet characters, let them come to you while you dine!
10. Check the park hours and show schedule for when you're going. Make an itinerary based on what’s most important to your family.
Get Away Today is your Disney Expert and we’d love to help you plan the perfect vacation starting at just $125 down. Book at www.getawaytoday.com or call 855-GET-AWAY.