- Any die cutting machine: Sizzix Big Shot or Big Shot Express, Cuttlebug, Grand Calibur or Epic 6 etc. (non electronic, must be able to cut thick dies)
- Scoreboard Die: Framed easel
- Little Sizzles: Matte board cut to 6 x 12
- Adhesive: Sizzix Adhesive sheets (1 sheet if 6 x 12 or 2-6x6)
- We R Memory Keepers: Merry January designer pad – 1 sheet cut 6 x12 inches
- Glitter Ritz: Ocean Spray micro glitter
- Glitter magnet
- Fantastix: Ink embellishing tool
- Ink: Jenni Bowlin: Brown Sugar
- Embellishments: 3 miscellaneous buttons, 3 brads
- Adhesive: Be Creative Tape 3mm for applying glitter, Glossy Accents, or Fabric Tac, your choice for applying buttons
- Picture approximately 2 x 2 ½” (remember it needs to be larger than this to tape to back side of frame.
1. Trim snowflake paper and matte board to 6 x 12 inches.
2. Apply adhesive to matte board – peel one liner side off and rub firmly to attach adhesive to board then remove other side of liner.
3. Apply paper to matte board and rub firmly.
4. According to the machine used, layer the cutting sandwich with the matte board/paper and cut.
5. Before folding the scored sections, apply the adhesive tape around the frame window and outer edges, being careful to make sure edges are square and even.
6. Pour an even amount of glitter over tape and shake off excess. Rub glitter with finger. Use glitter eraser to rub over glitter and remove any excess glitter. It's amazing how well this works.
7. Dab the Fantastix foam pen in the ink and ink edges. After scoring and assembly, ink scored folds to hide the white edges.
8. Tape picture into place.
9. Assemble the frame by folding scores and insert brads into holes.