Church Info What They're
Saying About "Us" News
from Utah Mormons
We Know Best of
LDS Blogs Saints
& Sports Arts &
& Features What We
Helps Everything Else
hot items VIEW ALL HOT ITEMS
MR says: Join us in rooting for Latter-day Saint Jeremy Guthrie at tonight's game! He left everything behind. His family, his friends, his girlfriend, his glove. He packed his bags for Europe, walked away from the game, and was prepared to never come back. It was 1999, and Jeremy Guthrie, having just...
MR says: We were touched by the perspective of Sister Gibson as she and her family faced this major health trial with faith. You may have seen the adorable video that recently went viral of young cancer patient and Utah Jazz player-for- a-day, 5-year-old JP Gibson. Now, hear from his sweet...
MR says: With so many new members on the Young Women General Board, we are excited to get to know each of them, starting with Sister Janet Nelson. Young Women General Board member Janet Nelson raised four children in New York City. And while she was doing that, she was chipping away at a Master’s degree...
recent itemsVIEW ALL RECENT ITEMS
- Sports Illustrated Explores how a Mission Changed Jeremy Guthrie's Major League Baseball Prospectssportsillustrated.cnn.com
- Church Continues to Monitor and Respond to Ebola SituationNewsroom.lds.org
- What Makes Mormonism The Most All-Embracing World Religionwww.gregtrimble.com
- LDS Mom of Toddler with Leukemia Talks Faith, Blessingstofw.com
- LDS Mom Creates New Costumes for Children Every Day of Octoberksl.com
- Getting to Know the Young Women General Board: Janet Nelsonmormonwomen.com
- Partially Paralyzed LDS Runner Completes Boston Marathon, Ready for Moredeseretnews.com
- Disney Duet with David Archuleta and Lexi Walkeryoutube.com
- 99 Crazy Foods Missionaries Eatsource: youtube.com
- Confessions of a Lifelong Convertsource: www.dearmissmormon.com
- Forbes Magazine Features LDS Student for Making $66k in One Monthsource: forbes.com
- Getting Ready to Study October 2014 General Conferencesource: ldsmediatalk.com
- Young LDS Boy Loses Battle with Leukemia, Wins Hearts of Communitysource: deseretnews.com
- Why the Phrase 'I am a Child of God' is So Important to My Testimonysource: aspiringmormonwomen.org
- The Quorum of the Twelve Before They Were Called: Boyd K. Packersource: lds.net
- Exclusive Interview with 'Meet the Mormons' Bishop Jermaine Sullivansource: the8ways2.com
best of lds blogsVIEW ALL BLOG ARTICLES
MR says: One member's opinion about all the good found in other religions that is encompassed in the LDS religion Some people wouldn’t consider Mormonism a world religion…but it is. Mormonism is Christianity at its core. It’s a restoration of the Church that Christ established when He was on the...
MR says: One member's perspective on gaining a testimony and becoming converted to the gospel. I've seen how life will give you lemons and expect you to turn it into lemonade, I've also seen the gospel become your sugar, pitcher, and ice. So if you're thinking about joining--even a little bit--let me...
MR says: We can't wait for our November Ensign! Follow the link for additional tools and options for studying General Conference talks throughout the year. Did you know you can subscribe to get an extra copy of the conference Ensign? In addition to the regular 12 monthly issues, this subscription option...