Church Info What They're
Saying About "Us" News
from Utah Mormons
We Know Best of
LDS Blogs Saints
& Sports Arts &
& Features What We
Helps Everything Else
hot items VIEW ALL HOT ITEMS
MR says: Our church is one of true service--not just lip service. I stared at the woman’s Facebook entry. It was several sentences long about how her family just gotten some bad news and when were they ever going to catch a break and didn’t life just completely suck a lot of the time? I read the update...
In an episode of Inside Man recently released on Netflix, CNN correspondent Morgan Spurlock explored various religious beliefs--including shadowing a pair of missionaries for a day. In an episode of his docu-series, Inside Man , CNN correspondent Morgan Spurlock sets out to find religion--or at...
MR says: Click here to find out 10 things LDS singles wish you knew. I discovered that we all dread a similar situation. When we find ourselves at the teenager’s table instead of with our married...
recent itemsVIEW ALL RECENT ITEMS
- The Six-word Phrase All Mormons Should Stop Sayingsegullah.org/blog/
- Mormon Mom's Battle with Cancer Inspires Faith in People Around the Worlddeseretnews.com
- How to Pray to Godradio.lds.org
- Official Church Resources for Teaching Children About Pornographyldsliving.com
- Star of 'Super Size Me' Shadows Missionaries for a Day on CNNldsliving.com
- LDS Cheerleader Chosen to Represent USA on World Stageuniverse.byu.edu
- Sister Missionaries Sing Answer to Question, 'Do You Need Answers or Peace?'www.facebook.com
- Apostle Answers Member Questions in Interactive MeetingsNewsroom.lds.org
- When Everyone Else Has 'Big' Spiritual Experiences and You Don’tsource: www.whatsoeverisgood.com
- Historic Youth Conference Held in Zimbabwesource: Newsroom.lds.org
- New LDS Movie 'Finding Hope' Chronicles Moving Love Storysource: youtube.com
- LDS Woman Shares Her Battle with Pornography in New Mormon Messagesource: radio.lds.org
- 4 Meaningful Ways to Think About the Sacrament Differentlysource: lds.net
- What a Prophet Hopes You Will Teach Your Children About the Templesource: lds.org
- 2 Genius Parenting Tips to Stop Being the 'Bossy Mom'source: deseretnews.com
- 3 Questions Married People Need to Stop Asking LDS Singlessource: www.millennialmormons.com
best of lds blogsVIEW ALL BLOG ARTICLES
MR says: Having a testimony is about more than the "big" moments. I remember hearing everyone talking about “a burning in your bosom”, being miraculously healed, or getting a giant check after paying their tithing and would wonder “Why doesn’t that ever happen to me?” I had felt spiritual...
MR says: Latter-day Saint Erin Stewart shares two parenting tips she learned by watching her husband. “Dad is the one who plays with us, and Mom is the one who bosses us.” Yeah. Those words came out of my 4-year-old daughter's mouth recently. After I twisted the knife out of my heart, I asked her if...
MR says: What a powerful example of leadership. This week as I’ve perused pictures and pondered the memories of my own children’s baptisms, I noted that one of the strongest and most colorful memories isn’t from the last; it’s from the first. And it didn't unfold during the service. It hit before it...