Church Info What They're
Saying About "Us" News
from Utah Mormons
We Know Best of
LDS Blogs Saints
& Sports Arts &
& Features What We
Helps Everything Else
hot items VIEW ALL HOT ITEMS
MR says: What great member missionaries, working to #sharegoodness and their testimonies! Watch their video below. Madison Pritt, 16, and Sydney Christensen, 15, got their LDS ward members involved in sharing their beliefs online in response to a recent BYU Education Week speech by Elder David A. Bednar of...
MR says: What a fascinating collection of photos! How many of these big names do you recognize that appeared in Church News? Did you know that Rosa Parks, whom the U.S. Congress called "the first lady of civil rights" and "the mother of the freedom movement," researched her genealogy at the Family...
recent itemsVIEW ALL RECENT ITEMS
- Finding our Boundaries Within the Churchwww.millennialmormons.com
- LDS Teens Create Video to Share Their Faithdeseretnews.com
- Mika Rose Shares Modest Fashion in NYCmikarose.com
- God Probably Won't Ask You What Callings You Heldwww.gregtrimble.com
- 35 Memorable Photos from the LDS Church News Archivesdeseretnews.com
- Members Draw Closer to the Temple as Temples Grow Closer to Membersdeseretnews.com
- Video Features 23 Countries to Celebrate 15 Years of EFY Medleyyoutube.com
- 'The Forgotten Carols' Tickets Now Availableldsliving.com
- New Church History Site Being Built in Pennsylvaniasource: ldsliving.com
- This October Marks 2 Big Milestones in General Conference Historysource: deseretnews.com
- 8 Little-Known Pieces of Church Triviasource: standard.net
- Italy's Religious Leaders React to Rome Templesource: thedailybeast.com
- Is There Meaning in Suffering?source: ldschurchnews.com
- Highlights from Second General Women's Meetingsource: Newsroom.lds.org
- Free New David Archuleta Single Downloadsource: ldsliving.com
- 10 Ideas to Improve Family Scripture Studysource: utahvalley360.com
best of lds blogsVIEW ALL BLOG ARTICLES
MR says: An interesting perspective on the analogy of the church as a big, inclusive tent that still has boundary walls. As an active reader and listener of many corners of the Bloggernacle, I have noticed there are many people asking the question, “What does it mean to be ‘Mormon?’”. I have also...
MR says: Thanks to Mika Rose for these examples of modest fashion. While some of these might not adhere perfectly to LDS standards of modesty, we appreciate the more appropriate trends still popular in society. Follow the link for more dresses. We love seeing modesty in the spotlight! Here are a few...
MR says: A great reminder that it's not where, but how we serve that matters. Click here for a list of some of those who quietly, but faithfully serve in the church. Every week I’d go to Church, I’d walk through the...