Church Info What They're
Saying About "Us" News
from Utah Mormons
We Know Best of
LDS Blogs Saints
& Sports Arts &
& Features What We
Helps Everything Else
hot items VIEW ALL HOT ITEMS
MR says: What a neat opportunity for the Latter-day Saints attending South Virginia University. Less than two weeks after being baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Cody Byrd, who has served in the military for four years, had the opportunity to do what he described as...
MR says: Congratulations to this Mormon duo for persevering! We look forward to cheering them on in the next leg. A Salt Lake father-son team won the third leg on “The Amazing Race: All-Stars” during Sunday’s episode, despite having to backtrack during one of the challenges. This leg of the race...
MR says: As the church grows, we need to exercise patience and faith as well as broaden our cultural perspective. How The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is adjusting to meet the needs of an international membership was the theme this year of the annual Church History Symposium jointly...
recent itemsVIEW ALL RECENT ITEMS
- 5 Broadway Classics Sung by The Mormon Tabernacle Choirwww.mormontabernaclechoir.org
- Missionary Dilemma: Should I Hide My Cutting Scars for My Mission?deseretnews.com
- Converted Veteran Attends the Temple for the First Time on University’s Service Daydeseretnews.com
- Mormon Father-son Team Takes First in 3rd Leg of 'The Amazing Race"deseretnews.com
- General Authorities Witness Legacy of Faith in the Pacificldschurchnews.com
- President Uchtdorf and Others Discuss Mormonism's Global Reachdeseretnews.com
- Being a Mormon Misfitlemmonythings.wordpress.com
- 13-Year-Old Acts as Friend's Legslds.org
- Recognizing the Peace and Empowerment from Priesthood Blessingssource: mormonwoman.org
- Have Hope in the Youthsource: ldschurchnews.com
- Receiving Comfort in our Afflictionssource: deseretnews.com
- Why Do People Belong to Religions?source: Newsroom.lds.org
- Ukraine Sister Missionary Talks about Returning Home Earlysource: utahvalley360.com
- Elders Holland and Nelson Visit Asia and Australiasource: newsroom.lds.org/blog/
- Hope and Healing after Divorcesource: lds.org
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Easter Firstssource: www.mormontabernaclechoir.org
best of lds blogsVIEW ALL BLOG ARTICLES
MR says: How can we better teach the difference between being "lucky" and "blessed" in Mormon culture? I spent nearly half of my mission service training new missionaries. This allowed time for a lot of extra study. I enjoyed this extra study so much that I convinced a couple of my more willing companions...
MR says: This is a good reminder that home and visiting teaching are some of the most important callings we can have in the church. It seems like a million years ago when I went to my first Relief Society meeting as a grown-up. It was at BYU and I remember the lesson: it was about Visiting Teaching. I kind...
MR says: What a great reminder of the importance of putting God first in our lives. It was one of the best days of my life when my husband got down on a knee in the middle of an Idaho winter and chose me to be his wife. And tonight, nearly two years later, I’ve run into some old pictures and some crumpled...