In a day when the family is being attacked from all sides, it’s important to keep this fundamental unit of society strong from within. Luckily, parents can help their children and strengthen their families if they avoid making some common parenting mistakes. Our day is like no...
What stance does your family take on kissing? You won't believe the lengths one Mormon mom went to to discourage her kids from kissing others before they were 18. We recently found a news article about a Mormon mom who paid her children $10,000 to not kiss before they were 18. Our reaction was...
- Trivia Quiz: Angels in the Standard Works
- Kid-Friendly Nativity Scripts
- Simple Last Minute Mutual Ideas
- Winner: The Best Animated Disney Movie
- 7 Great LDS Family Games
- Trivia Quiz: Heroines of the Old Testament
- Power Parenting in the LDS Home: 5 Mistakes to Avoid
- The Price of a First Kiss: $10k?
- 53 Conference Activities for Kids
- Poll: Should We 'Reconsider Sleepovers'?
- SPONSORED: Teens Share More Online than Ever Before--and It’s Not a Good Thing
- 8 Ways to Boost a Girl's Self-Image
- Dave Says: How About Pet Insurance?
- Slashing Pet-care Costs
- Pet Preparedness
- Pet Boarding Tips
- Holiday Pet Safety