Church is supposed to be a safe place for our children. Bullying is something that only happens at school, right? Unfortunately, there’s a sad truth behind bullying at church. “Do you know where your daughter is?” It’s a heart-stopping question when you don’t know the answer....
It's the big day you've been waiting for. You and your spouse sit proudly in the church pew. Grandparents and family have traveled miles to attend. A member of the bishopric makes a few announcements and then asks your just-turned 12-year-old son to stand. He says something like,...
- 15 Summer Mutual Ideas Your Youth Will Love
- 10 Gifts for Mormon Grads (Under $20)
- Trivia Quiz: Angels in the Standard Works
- Kid-Friendly Nativity Scripts
- Simple Last Minute Mutual Ideas
- Winner: The Best Animated Disney Movie
- 7 (More) Risky Apps Parents Should Know About
- The Sad Truth About Bullying at Church
- 5 Essential Things You Should Teach Your Son Before He's a Deacon
- 12 Ways Pornography Leaks into Your Home (and How to Stop Them)
- Research Shows Religious Teens Are More Successful in Life
- Does the Holy Ghost 'Go to Bed' at Midnight?
- Dave Says: How About Pet Insurance?
- Slashing Pet-care Costs
- Pet Preparedness
- Pet Boarding Tips
- Holiday Pet Safety