Do you have leaks in your budget and can't figure out where the money goes? Dave has got the answer for you. Dear Dave, My husband and I have been living on a budget for a few months, and for some reason there seems to be leaks in our budget. It’s just a few dollars here and there, but...
Your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of your life. But should you use your savings for the perfect wedding, or is paying down debt more important in the long run? See what Dave says! Dear Dave, I’m getting married soon, and my fiancée and I together have saved about $9,000 for...
- Dave Says: How to Get the Most Out of Your Budget
- Dave Says: How to Have a Wedding Without Debt
- Dave Says: No Pets Allowed
- Dave Says: How to Get the Most Out of Your Retirement Funds
- Dave Says: When to Ask for a Raise
- Dave Says: Hands Off the 529 Savings Account
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Poll: How Much Food Storage Do You Have?
- 9 Great-Tasting Survival Meals for Your 72-hour Kit
- Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Guide
- How to Plan a Preparedness Fair
- 10 Easy & Delicious Food Storage Meals
- 7 Tips for Surviving Winter