We all want our kids to have the best college experience, but is acquiring more debt for their room and board on campus really worth it? Dear Dave, We live in New Jersey, and my wife and I can afford the $10,000 to send our son to a state college. However, we have a younger child who is...
A reader wants to know what Dave thinks about moms going back to work to help get the family out of debt. To read more on these hot topics, go to What Not to Say to Working Moms and What Not to Say to Stay-at-Home Moms.
- Dave Says: Is the Authentic College Experience Worth a Loan?
- Dave Says: Should Moms Stay at Home or Go Back to Work?
- Dave Says: Are Mutual Funds a Good Investment?
- Dave Says: Budgeting Needs and Wants
- Dave Says: Identity Theft in a Divorce?
- Dave Says: How Much Should I Have in Savings?
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Green House
- Essential Herb Gardening
- Eliminating Kitchen Clutter
- Quake, Rattle, and Roll: What to Do After an Earthquake
- Quake, Rattle, and Roll: What to do During an Earthquake
- Master Outdoor Cooking in 5 Easy Steps
- Quake, Rattle and Roll: How to Prepare for an Earthquake
- Tips on Storing Heirloom Garden Seeds
- SPONSORED: Top Toilet Issues and How to Fix Them