When a child comes to you for financial help, how should you decide what to do? Dave says look at their lifestyle to give you a clue! Dear Dave, Our daughter wasn’t very responsible with money until she read your books. Now, she has really started turning her life around. Recently, she...
With old age comes new complications--loss of memory, failing health, limited mobility. And with those new problems comes new bills. But, what happens when those you love aren't willing to face their financial situation? Dear Dave, My mother-in-law is in poor health and doesn’t have a lot...
- Dave Says: What to Do When Your Kid Steals
- Dave Says: What to Do When You're Unemployed and in Debt
- Dave Says: When Should You Help Your Children in Financial Crisis?
- Dave Says: What Should You Do When Retired Parents Won't Face Their Financial Problems?
- Dave Says: When Should You Start Saving for Your Daughter's Wedding?
- Dave Says: How Should You Teach Your Kids about Student Loans?
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Poll: How Much Food Storage Do You Have?
- 9 Great-Tasting Survival Meals for Your 72-hour Kit
- Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Guide
- How to Plan a Preparedness Fair
- 10 Easy & Delicious Food Storage Meals
- 7 Tips for Surviving Winter