Dave is a big fan of paying tithing--no matter what religion you are. Dear Dave, Do you recommend that people continue tithing and giving while getting out of debt? Sarah Dear Sarah, If you’re tithing, that would refer to you being a Christian or of the Jewish faith. To the best of my...
It can be pretty tempting to cover your debt through consolidation, especially when circumstances are tough. But is that the right thing to do? Read what Dave has to say. Dear Dave, I’m 38, single and I have three kids. I make $65,000 a year and have $34,000 in debt. I’m about to get...
- Dave Says: Why You Should Pay Your Tithing
- Dave Says: Do Not Consolidate Your Debt
- Dave Says: How to Get the Most Out of Your Budget
- Dave Says: How to Have a Wedding Without Debt
- Dave Says: No Pets Allowed
- Dave Says: How to Get the Most Out of Your Retirement Funds
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Poll: How Much Food Storage Do You Have?
- 9 Great-Tasting Survival Meals for Your 72-hour Kit
- Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Guide
- How to Plan a Preparedness Fair
- 10 Easy & Delicious Food Storage Meals
- 7 Tips for Surviving Winter