When should you begin helping your kids prepare for college expenses? How can you help them manage student loans? Find out Dave's answers. Dear Dave, My daughter is a freshman in college, but I didn’t save for her education. My parents said it was my job to pay for my college, and that’s...
What kind of financial position should you be in before you buy a house? How should you finance your new home? Dave's got the answers. Dear Dave, We’ve got our starter emergency fund in place, and we’ve paid off the last of our debt. Currently, we rent an apartment but my wife really wants...
- Dave Says: How Should You Teach Your Kids about Student Loans?
- Dave Says: When Should You Buy a House?
- Dave Says: How to Deal with Debt Collectors
- Dave Says: When Not to Worry about Paying Off Debt
- Dave Says: How to Sell Your Car
- Dave Says: Should You Pay Off Your House or Build Up Your Retirement?
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Poll: How Much Food Storage Do You Have?
- 9 Great-Tasting Survival Meals for Your 72-hour Kit
- Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Guide
- How to Plan a Preparedness Fair
- 10 Easy & Delicious Food Storage Meals
- 7 Tips for Surviving Winter