Is it really possible to save too much and end up without access to your funds? Dave says no! Dear Dave, What happens to the money in an ESA if the child gets a scholarship and no longer needs the money? Jonathan Dear Jonathan, In an Educational Savings Account (ESA), and in a 529 Plan, you...
In a world that calls gambling fun and exciting, it's great to know that a financial guru like Dave Ramsey advises people to stay away from this addictive practice. Dear Dave, How do you feel about gambling at a casino, as long as you limit your spending and don’t expect to win big money?...
- Dave Says: Can You Save Too Much?
- Dave Says: Why Gambling Never Pays Off
- Dave Says: How to Manage Stock
- Dave Says: Teach Kids How to Spend Money Wisely
- Dave Says: How to Pay Off Student Loans
- Dave Says: Top Tip to Getting Out of Debt
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Guide
- How to Plan a Preparedness Fair
- 10 Easy & Delicious Food Storage Meals
- 7 Tips for Surviving Winter
- Prepper Style New Year's Resolutions: Outdoor Gear
- Prepper Style New Year's Resolutions: Survival Skills