Is it a good idea to pay kids for good grades? Dave outlines the pros and cons. Dear Dave, What’s your opinion on rewarding kids with money for getting good grades in school? Joe Dear Joe, Honestly, I don’t have a strong opinion about it one way or the other. We didn’t pay our...
Want to rid yourself of impulsive buying habits? See what Dave's advice is to get it under control. Dear Dave, I have a problem with impulse spending. I switched to a debit card so that the money comes straight out of my checking account, but I still buy things I know I shouldn’t. Should I...
- Dave Says: Should You Pay Kids for Good Grades?
- Dave Says: How Can I Be Less Impulsive?
- Dave Says: How Much Do I Need to Diversify My Funds?
- Dave Says: Are Prepaid Funerals a Good Idea?
- Dave Says: Can You Still Buy Fun Things While Getting Out of Debt?
- Science Links Paying Tithing with Happiness, Success & More
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Poll: How Much Food Storage Do You Have?
- 9 Great-Tasting Survival Meals for Your 72-hour Kit
- Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Guide
- How to Plan a Preparedness Fair
- 10 Easy & Delicious Food Storage Meals
- 7 Tips for Surviving Winter