Borrowing money to buy a car isn't like borrowing money to buy a house. Dave explains why. Dear Dave, My wife and I are on Baby Step 3 of your plan. We’re also saving up to buy a car with cash. We’re about $3,000 away from our goal, but now my wife wants to go ahead and finance the rest....
Finances can be a hard subject to approach, especially when divorce is involved. Dave has an idea for what to do when you want to help someone going through both. Dear Dave, My parents are going through a divorce, and money issues are a big part of the problem. My dad bought several rental...
- Dave Says: Why Borrow for a House But Not for a Car?
- Dave Says: How to Give Advice to Your Parents Going Through Divorce
- Dave Says: Should You Pay Kids for Good Grades?
- Dave Says: How Can I Be Less Impulsive?
- Dave Says: How Much Do I Need to Diversify My Funds?
- Dave Says: Are Prepaid Funerals a Good Idea?
- SPONSORED: When to call a plumber and when to do it yourself
- SPONSORED: How to fix your leaky faucet
- SPONSORED: How to rid yourself of hard water stains
- SPONSORED: How to Save Money on Your Electric Bill
- Easy Housecleaning 5 Minutes at a Time
- What to Scrap and What to Scrapbook
- Poll: How Much Food Storage Do You Have?
- 9 Great-Tasting Survival Meals for Your 72-hour Kit
- Ultimate Disaster Preparedness Guide
- How to Plan a Preparedness Fair
- 10 Easy & Delicious Food Storage Meals
- 7 Tips for Surviving Winter