Welcome to the stage of empty nesting. Your kids have flown from the nest and are successfully navigating the adult world. You feel happy and satisfied that this stage of your life is over. Or, you may feel confused, discontent, or even depressed. The transition to becoming an empty nester can...
Candy and cards on Father's Day and Valentine's Day are nice, but it's the small things in day-to-day life that really make a difference in your relationship and show your husband how much you care. 1. TELL HIM you love him. 2. Make his favorite meal. (Or introduce him to a new recipe that...
- Health Quiz: What Is Women's Biggest Complaint?
- 3 Ways to Beat Signs of Aging
- Awareness: Overcoming a Pornography Addiction
- Mental health expert: Surrender is essential to conquering addiction
- What's Wrong With This Woman?
- Why Am I Always Tired?
- Making the Most of an Empty Nest
- 50 Ways to Show Your Husband You Love Him
- Poll: What's the Ideal Engagement Length?
- 50 Ways to Show Your Wife You Love Her
- 50 Cheap and Fun Date Ideas
- How to Date Your Wife
- Nine Things You Shouldn’t Say to a Depressed Loved One (And What to Say Instead)
- SPONSORED: Struggling with Pornogrophy? Keep Moving Forward!
- SPONSORED: Conquering Pornography Addiction: Where Do I Start?
- Essential Missionary Reading List
- The Power of Starting Something Stupid: First Two Chapters Free Online
- Best Advice from LDS Living Staff