You read that right! The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has spread so far that it even has a presence in the polar desert of Antarctica. Read more about what the Saints are doing to spread the gospel in the most unlikely of places. January is summertime at the South Pole, which...
Find out what David Archuleta said to youth and young adults in Ethiopia about serving and singing. “It wasn’t hard; all I had to do was say no. It is my life and I know what I believe,” was the response to a question posed to David Archuleta, pop singer of American Idol fame, when...
- 10 Things You Never Knew About the US Flag and the Church
- Should Mormons Give Money to Panhandlers?
- Destination: Palmyra, N.Y.
- Destination: Appalachian Highlands
- 4 Places You Must See in West Virginia
- Blessed Honored Pioneer
- What It's Like to Attend Church in Antarctica
- David Archuleta Speaks to Youth in Ethiopia
- 5 Ways the Church is More Fun in Hawaii
- 8 Professional Soccer Players You Didn't Know Were Mormon
- 5 Things to Know about the Church in the Dominican Republic
- 5 Things to Know about the Church in Denmark
- A Box of Chocolates and a Getaway
- SPONSORED: Experience Canada's Mormon Trail
- Spring Break: Family Style
- Fun for Less: Site of the Christmas Truce
- Winter Adventures
- Destinations: Castles
- Long-haul Flight Survival Tips
- Age Doesn't Matter Unless You're Cheese
- A Disposition to be Pleased
- Successful Winter Camping
- Is It Really Safe to Travel in Israel?
- Africa: A land Where Wildlife Reigns Supreme