If you're flying for hours on end, don't forget to follow these tips and to bring your sense of humor because you're in for an adventure. This article was originally published in August 2010. Flying today with its delays, multiple stops and packed flights requires an act of discipline and a...
The most Irish of Irishmen was not from Ireland. I did not know this just a few short years ago. In truth all I ever knew of Saint Patrick was to wear green to avoid getting pinched on the 17th of March, and far too often I forgot. Yet the irony of Patrick's birth and life teaches us something of the quality of the human soul and its capacity to forgive, to love, to work God's wondrous will and bring it to fulfillment.
- Destination: Palmyra, N.Y.
- Destination: Appalachian Highlands
- 4 Places You Must See in West Virginia
- Blessed Honored Pioneer
- Destination: Mesa Verde
- Reinventing Laie
- Saint Patrick: Worthy to be Called a Saint
- I Walked Today Where Nephi Walked in Central America
- Shapers of Nations and Humblers of Empires
- I Will Cause the Earth to Testify the Truth of These Things
- Lingering Time in Red Square
- Walking Where Jesus Walked
- A Box of Chocolates and a Getaway
- SPONSORED: Experience Canada's Mormon Trail
- Spring Break: Family Style
- Fun for Less: Site of the Christmas Truce
- Winter Adventures
- Destinations: Castles
- Long-haul Flight Survival Tips
- Age Doesn't Matter Unless You're Cheese
- A Disposition to be Pleased
- Successful Winter Camping
- Is It Really Safe to Travel in Israel?
- Africa: A land Where Wildlife Reigns Supreme