Food Storage Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Emergency Essentials - July 05, 2011
Food Storage Chicken Alfredo
4 cups cooked noodles
1 cup hot water
1/4 cup creamy soup base
1 cup freeze-dried chicken
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup freeze-dried asparagus (optional)
4 slices chopped bacon (optional)
1. Cook and drain noodles. Set aside.
2. Reconstitute chicken and asparagus.
3. Mix creamy soup base and hot water in sacepan. Add Parmesan cheese. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
4. Add asparagus and bacon to creamy soup mixture and mix gently.
5. Place 1 cup noodles on plate. Add chicken and pour sacuce over noodles and chicken.
For a printable PDF of the Food Storage Chicken Alfredo recipe, click here.
© Emergency Essentials for LDS Living 2011.