It's that time of the year again when I wonder what to do with all of my zucchini from the garden, let alone the ones that keep showing up on my porch from the neighbors!
This is a great easy recipe that everyone will love and it will help use up some of that zucchini.
1/2 cup Butter or Margarine Powder (½ cup powder plus ¼ cup water)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 ¾ cups Sugar
2 Eggs (4 Tbsp Whole Egg Powder plus 6 Tbsp water)
1 ½ tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Buttermilk Powder (1½ Tbsp powder plus ½ cup water)
1/3 cup cocoa
2 ½ cups flour
1 ½ tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
2 cups fresh grated zucchini
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Mix together butter or margarine, sugar, oil and eggs.
2. Add vanilla, buttermilk, cocoa, flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
3. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
4. Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
5. Bake for about an hour at 325°.
6. Top with frosting or powdered sugar.
Ready to eat and enjoy!