All Deseret Book stores have recently reopened, following local government and health official guidelines. Here’s what you need to know about the reopened Deseret Book stores.
Deseret Book stores are open to customers with the following policies in place:
- • Face masks will be worn by all store associates, and customers are encouraged to do the same
- • A 6-foot distance must be maintained between individuals
- • Deseret Book will only be accepting credit card transactions
- • On Tuesdays and Thursdays, the hour between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. is for high-risk customers only
- • Only a limited number of patrons will be allowed in the store at one time
Store hours may vary, so it’s best to check online at DeseretBook.com or call a local store before coming in.
Free curbside pickup is also available. Customers can call their local Deseret Book store to place an order and arrange a time for pickup. When the customer arrives and calls the store, an associate will bring the order out to the car.
And remember that DeseretBook.com is, of course, always open.