This article is sponsored by LDSBC.
Businesses in every industry are constantly collecting data, from customer demographics to sales figures to product performance. But just having the data isn’t enough. Businesses need help sifting through all that information to find the relevant and actionable items.
That’s where you come in.
The new Business Analytics certificate at LDS Business College will prepare you to use new and emerging tools and technologies to help businesses extract the information that will help them execute new, more profitable business models. Every business wants to stay ahead of the competition, and with a certificate in Business Analytics from LDSBC, you will be just the right person to help them do it.
To help companies meet changing customer expectations and demands, Business Analytics Professionals will learn to:
- Use cutting-edge technology to help companies do business in new ways
- Develop processes that improve customer satisfaction
- Adopt approaches that help businesses respond faster to customer needs
- Ask the right questions to find solutions that meet specific business goals
- Use technical expertise to help management meet their needs
- Analyze, share and present relevant data and research to company leadership
- Work on teams and manage projects
- Use data analysis tools such as Tableau, SQL, Exel and Agile
With those skills, a certificate in Business Analytics opens a world of new career opportunities, including:
- Budget Analyst
- Management Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Operations Research
- Project Support Analyst
Business Analytics is at the center of the business world. If you want to be where the action is, this certificate might be just the thing for you.