This craft is brought to you by Oh My Crafts.
Sometimes it’s the little things that friends remember from a party--the attention to detail that makes all the difference. These simple and quick wraps for utensils make it super easy for your guests to go through a buffet line. It's a perfect project to involve your kids with the party preparations.
Oh My Crafts Vinyl: Ruby Glitter & Silver Flake, White Vinyl
My Minds Eye: American Made Collection Pack
Provo Craft: Any cartridge that has a star shape like George or Simply Sweet
(Use coupon code LDS10 at ohmycrafts.com to get 10% off supplies needed.)
4th of July Party Utensil Wrap:
1. Cut a strip of printed-paper 1½ x 4 inches. Repeat for number needed.
2. Cut a star from cartridge approximately 1½ inches (size depends on style of star chosen). Use a blade depth setting of 4 with max speed and low pressure.
3. Weed around stars (remove excess vinyl).
4. Wrap paper around napkin and utensils and seal with star.
* If desired, wraps can be glued or taped together and then the star can be placed in the center of the wrap away from the seam.
Comments and feedback can be sent to email@example.com
INFORMATION AND INSPIRATION FOR LIVING A LATTER-DAY SAINT LIFE
Daily news, articles & videos right to your inbox.