- Paper: Hot Chocolate: Fancy Pants Designs
- Stamp: The Right words: Unity Stamps
- Embossing Powder: Zing-Brown Opaque finish: American Crafts
- Distress Ink pad: Brushed Corduroy: Ranger Inks
- Ribbon: Cream Dot: generic
- Embroidery Floss: Cream: In stitches: Bazzill
- Embroidery template: In stitches: Bazzill
- Use coupon code LDS10 at checkout for 10% OFF any order at ohmycrafts.com
1. Cut card base 5 ¼” x 3 ½” of red, white and brown polka dots. Ink edges.
2. Cut pull tag 3” x 4 ¼” of light green damask pattern. Punch hole in center and trim approximately 5/8” of each of the top corners to make angles. Ink edges.
3. Stamp sentiment and sprinkle brown embossing powder over ink and emboss with heat gun. Set aside.
4. Cut red snowflake paper 4 x 6” and fold in half. Pierce holes through layers using line template and stitch. Adhere to polka dot base.
5. Trim a band from light green damask paper 1” x 12” and punch a hole every inch. Ink edges. Thread cream ribbon through holes. Wrap band across red pocket. Overlap edges and adhere together on backside of card.