Small Fire Extinguished at Provo City Center Temple Site

by | Dec. 05, 2013

Everything Else

A small fire was quickly extinguished at the Provo City Center LDS temple site Thursday evening.

According to the Provo Fire Department, crews responded to a call around 6 p.m. of a fire at the construction site. Battalion chief Jeremy Headman said the fire was caused by a propane burner located inside the structure. Headman said once the gas was turned off to the burner, the fire went out.

“There was no damage done,” Headman said.

Read the rest of this story at heraldextra.com
Comments and feedback can be sent to feedback@ldsliving.com