Breakfast Bundt Cake
Cinnamon Blueberry Buttermilk Cake
1 box white cake mix
2/3 cup melted butter, cooled
¾ cup buttermilk or milk
1 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 3.4- to 3.9-oz. pkg. vanilla or white chocolate instant pudding mix
1 ½ cups blueberries
2 cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon maple flavoring
2–4 tablespoons milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a Bundt pan.
2. Sift cake mix into a small bowl to remove any lumps; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine eggs, butter, buttermilk, sour cream, and vanilla extract.
4. Add cake mix, cinnamon, and instant pudding mix; stir until combined.
5. Fold in blueberries.
6. Dump batter into prepared Bundt pan and spread evenly.
7. Bake for 38–50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
8. Let cool in pan, then turn out.
9. Maple Glaze: Whisk powdered sugar, butter, maple flavoring, and 2 tablespoons milk together until smooth. If too thick to pour, add more milk.
10. Pour glaze over cooled cake and top with chopped bacon.