- Die Cutting Machine: Sizzix Big Shot or Big Shot Express, Cuttlebug, Grand Calibur (must be able to cut thick dies), or Big Shot Pro (if making placemat)
- Sizzix Bigz Clear Die: Circle, scallop
- Sizzix Big Shot Pro Die: Heart, ribbon or Circle, ribbon (for placemat)
- Little Sizzles: Matte board
- Adhesive: Sizzix Adhesive sheets (1 sheet cut 6 x 12 if not using Big Shot Pro)
- Doodlebug: Sweet Love Paper Collection– 1 sheet cut 6 x12 inches – makes 3 coasters from half a sheet
- Cricut Accessories: Stencil material
1. Cut matte board, paper, stencil, and adhesive 6 x 12 inches.
2. Apply adhesive to matte board, then layer paper on top of adhesive.
3. Remove liner from stencil and layer on top of paper.
4. With all layers together, make the cutting sandwich with Sizzix circle scallop die and cut.
5. Repeat cutting process until desired numbers of coasters are made.
Placemats: Big Shot Pro machine required
1. Repeat preparing the matte board as above – use 12 x 12 size materials.
2. With all layers together, make the cutting sandwich with Sizzix heart ribbon die or circle ribbon die and cut. Roll through twice to make sure all of the scallops are cut.
3. One placemat per sheet.