A spectrum of emotions is experienced while on an LDS trek. Here are a few of our favorites. Please share your favorite trek experiences in the comments below.
1. Leaving for trek
2. Bringing your cell phone and realizing there is no signal
3. Realizing bonnet hair is a thing
4. Finding out you are in the same trek family as your friend
5. Setting up camp for the first time
6. The guys, reacting to the women's pull
7. Waiting for the best part of the day: mealtime
8. Getting your groove on at the square dance
9. Bonding with your trek family like it's your own
10. Riding back home to take a shower
Want more trek-related humor? Check out Trek: The Movie.
Trek follows a young Mormon teenager named Tom and his friends on their handcart journey. Along the way, they try to smuggle in unsanctioned food, battle sibling rivalry, encounter a "special ops" Young Men leader, match wits with a Twinkie-loving skunk, and ponder doctrinal brain teasers like, "Do general authorities go to PG-13 movies?" But, when they encounter unexpected trouble, their faith is tested much like that of their pioneer ancestors. Whether you've been on a trek or not, your family will laugh along and ultimately be inspired as you enjoy this delightful film.