According to the book The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman, there are five major ways people show and receive love.
1. Quality Time—Candy and flowers are nice, but one-on-one time without any distractions is much better.
2. Words of Affirmation—Sometimes all it takes is a few simple words to show someone how much you love and appreciate them.
3. Physical Touch—Hold hands, share a kiss, cuddle during a movie. Show you care through touch.
4. Receiving Gifts—Bust out the presents! But it’s not materialism that wins a heart—it really is the thought that counts.
5. Acts of Service—Show it, don’t just say it. Taking out the garbage may be the key to your spouse's heart.
Comments and feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION AND INSPIRATION FOR LIVING A LATTER-DAY SAINT LIFE
Daily news, articles & videos right to your inbox.