Like many things in 2020, BYU Education Week is moving to a virtual format this year.
Beginning at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 7, participants will be able to purchase a $49 ticket, which will provide access to more than 50 classes that can be viewed repeatedly until March 31, 2021.
LDS Living readers will likely recognize many names of the presenters:
- Brother Brad R. Wilcox of the Young Men General Presidency
- Barbara Morgan Gardner, author of The Priesthood Power of Women
- John Hilton III, author of The Founder of Our Peace
- Robert L. Millet, author of I Saw a Pillar of Light
- Debra Theobald McClendon, who recently authored an LDS Living series, “Anxiety and Belief”
- Anthony Sweat, author of Seekers Wanted
- And many more!
“The energizing on-campus experience of BYU Education Week will continue in the future, but this year’s online classes present an equally exciting opportunity to share light and knowledge with a worldwide audience,” the BYU Education Week website states.
Find more information at educationweek.byu.edu.