Did you know that FamilySearch offers dozens of virtual webinars every month to help both novice and experienced users navigate the vast amounts of information online and piece together their family histories?
Outside of their annual RootsTech conference (which is completely free and 100 percent online this year), there are even more specialized classes and tutorials that can help you with your own family history. Classes range from assisting with research, using DNA, examining records, working with living relatives, adding memories, and correcting data.
► You may also like: Here are the RootsTech 2022 keynote speakers
Here are just a few of the online classes available over the coming months:
- Thursday, February 3, 10:00 AM MST: The Bred, the Wed, and the Dead: An Introduction to U.S. Vital Records
- Thursday, February 10, 1:00 PM MST: Paso a paso: El proceso de una investigación genealógica eficaz (webinar presented in Spanish)
- Tuesday, February 15, 10:00 AM MST: What's New at FamilySearch
- Thursday, March 17, 10:00 AM MDT: African American Records and Strategies: Post-1865
- Tuesday, March 29, 10:00 AM MDT: FamilySearch Family Tree: Correcting Relationships
- Tuesday, April 12, 1:15 PM MDT: Tools to Find the Living Relatives in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland
- Tuesday, April 19, 10:00 AM MDT: FamilySearch Family Tree: Sources - Best Practices & Reason Statements
- Thursday, April 21, 10:00 AM MDT: Counting the Canucks: Combing Through Canadian Censuses