You may think they want a hearty meal to fill them up, so pot roast or lasagna should do the trick, right? Wrong. Turns out missionaries get a lot of pot roast and way too much of anything that comes in a casserole dish--especially in the United States. Try these creative dinners that you and the missionaries are sure to love.
1. Breakfast for dinner. Breakfast burritos, sausage, bacon, pancakes, puffed French toast, hash browns—the works! (This was by far the most beloved alternative dinner!)
2. Navajo tacos and frybread. It's not that often that missionaries eat this delicious meal. Surprise them!
3. Prime rib. Add garlic mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus for the perfect meal.
4. Spicey honey chicken. This mouth-watering recipe is found in Our Best Bites.
5. Chicken or turkey pot pie. This is a great alternative to a meaty pot roast that missionaries eat all too often.