White Chicken Chili
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (8 oz) can green salsa
1 onion, chopped
3 C chicken broth
2 cans beans any variety ( I used 1 white, 1 kidney), drained
1/2 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp chili powder
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp kosher salt
1 C sour cream
1/2 C chopped cilantro
1. Combine all ingredients except for the sour cream and cilantro in a slow cooker.
2. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, HIGH 3-4 hours.
3. Remove cooked chicken from pot, shred into bite-sized pieces, and return to chili.
4. Stir in sour cream and fresh cilantro.
5. Serve with tortilla chips or corn bread.
-Heather Cheney, Hillsboro, OR