Conference—it's a magical time of the year for Mormons, one filled with delicious food, nostalgic memories, and inspiring moments. And just as with every special event, the anticipation helps create some of the wonder of this bi-annual tradition. Here are just a few telltale signs that let you know conference is coming:
1. When Mom comes home from Costco with two gallons of orange juice and three dozen frozen cinnamon rolls.
► You'll also like: 8 Crock-Pot Recipes That Will Cook Themselves During General Conference
2. When you get an urge to play Mormon bingo and start humming "We Thank Thee, O God, for a Prophet" on your way to work.
► You'll also like: 53 Conference Activities Ideas for Kids
3. When all the gardeners are busy around Temple Square trimming and pruning until it looks like a mini-Eden.
4. When you get butterflies and feel as giddy as a little kid at Christmas whenever you think about the first weekend in April or October.
5. When you keep telling all your friends, "I don't think I'll have time. My weekend is already looking pretty packed."
7. When all you feel like doing is staying in your pajamas for a weekend.
8. When your parents walk into the store and come away with an entire new pantry of food.
9. When Dad starts fiddling with the TV constantly and doing trial DVR runs, you know conference is coming.
10. When Temple Square starts looking more like Times Square.
► You'll also like: 40 Things You Didn't Know About Temple Square