Creamy Pumpkin Artichoke Dip
Photo courtesy of Michal Coombs
- 2 cups diced pumpkin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 3/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 medium green onions, chopped (about ¼ cup)
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Heat oven to 350° F.
Coat large skillet with olive oil and heat to medium or medium-high. Pan roast diced pumpkin until golden brown, adding salt and pepper to taste. Turn off heat and set aside.
In large bowl, combine cream cheese, Greek yogurt, half-and-half, and salt and pepper to taste. Beat with hand mixer until well combined and creamy.
Add cheese, artichoke hearts, green onions, and pan-roasted pumpkin. Gently fold together and pour into greased 9-inch baking dish.
Bake uncovered 10–15 minutes until top is golden and bubbly. Sprinkle with parsley.