The Christmas devotional with the First Presidency is just around the corner, and Latter-day Saints, their families, and their friends are invited to participate.
During the December 2019 Christmas devotional, President Dallin H. Oaks, Elder Ulisses Soares, President Joy D. Jones, and Elder Patrick Kearon shared messages at the Conference Center about the Savior and the Christmas Season. This year, General Authorities and General Officers of the Church will once again be sharing uplifting messages to celebrate the birth of Christ. However, the proceedings will be a little different than normal, as the event will only be held virtually. Here’s what we know about the broadcast so far.
- • Devotional to be broadcast Sunday, December 6, at 6:00 p.m. (MST)
- • Prerecorded music from previous devotionals will be provided by The Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square
- • No tickets will be available, as the event will be broadcast only.
- • The devotional will be broadcast live on ChurchofJesusChrist.org, BYUtv, Latter-day Saints Channel (including website, YouTube, mobile app, and Roku), and local meetinghouses via the Church satellite system
- • Video and audio recordings will be available in most languages by December 13
- • On-demand viewing will be available at broadcasts.ChurchofJesusChrist.org and the Gospel Library App
- • Those who wish to share thoughts about the devotional on social media are invited to use the hashtag #ChristmasDevo