President Camille N. Johnson of the Primary General Presidency shared Thursday on Facebook that the Church has launched a new YouTube channel specifically designed for children.
The channel, called Gospel for Kids, launched on October 20 and has more than 12 thousand subscribers as of this writing. The channel currently contains 16 videos, including ones titled “A Message for Children from President Russell M. Nelson,” “The Goal: A Story of Faith, Friendship and Forgiveness,” and “Draw a Child Praying.”
The channel comes a few weeks after the launch of the Gospel for Kids app, which offers activities like scripture stories, coloring books, sing alongs, and more.
► You may also like: What is the purpose of the Church's new Gospel for Kids app?
The Church maintains several other YouTube channels, including:
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (1.87M subscribers)
- ComeUntoChrist.org (374K subscribers)
- FamilySearch (66.2K subscribers)
- The Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square (591K subscribers)
- Church Newsroom (148K subscribers)
- General Conference (327K subscribers)