The Christmas devotional with the First Presidency is just around the corner, and Latter-day Saints, their families, and their friends are invited to participate.
During the December 2021 Christmas devotional, President Henry B. Eyring, Elder Dale G. Renlund, and Sister Michelle D. Craig all shared messages at the Conference Center about the Savior and the Christmas Season. This year, General Authorities and General Officers of the Church will once again be sharing uplifting messages to celebrate the birth of Christ. However, in-person attendance will be limited due to the construction taking place on Temple Square. Here’s what we know about the broadcast so far.
- Devotional to be broadcast Sunday, December 4, at 6:00 p.m. (MST)
- In-person attendance at the Christmas devotional will be limited due to the extensive construction taking place on and around Temple Square.
- Ticket requests for attending the Christmas devotional at the Conference Center are available beginning November 7. Participants can request a maximum of six tickets at a time.
- The devotional will be broadcast live on broadcasts.ChurchofJesusChrist.org, and in 12 additional languages on SaintsChannel.ChurchofJesusChrist.org, the Latter-day Saints Channel on YouTube, and the Latter-day Saints Channel for Roku.
- Decisions about gathering to watch the Christmas devotional in meetinghouses will be left to the discretion of local leaders.
- Video and audio recordings of the devotional will be archived for on-demand viewing on Gospel Library and Gospel Media. Video and audio recordings in most languages, as well as text in English, Spanish and Portuguese will be available about a week after the live broadcast.
- To participate in conversations about the Christmas devotional on Twitter and other social media channels, use #ChristmasDevo.