President Russell M. Nelson and Sister Wendy Nelson are inviting young adults to fill the Conference Center on May 15 for the live broadcast of the Worldwide Devotional for Young Adults.
To celebrate the event—the first worldwide young adult devotional in five years—young adults are invited to gather for special events on Temple Square before and after the broadcast.
► You may also like: Here’s how to watch Pres. and Sis. Nelson’s worldwide young adult devotional
Several buildings in the area will be open from 3 to 9 p.m. to host unique experiences, including the following:
- View original documents of the restoration in the Church History Library.
- Listen to organists performing in the Tabernacle from 3–6 p.m. and 7–9 p.m.
- Enjoy inspiring artwork from the International Art Competition “All Are Alike unto God” and explore exhibits on the Restoration, temples, and latter-day prophets in the Church History Museum.
- See who you’re related to at the Family History Library.
- Visit the new Social Hall Avenue meetinghouse on 95th South and State Street.
On Saturday, May 14 at 7:00 p.m., there will also be hosting an evening of music with the Truman Brothers and Dallyn Bayles in the Tabernacle on Temple Square. Young adults are encouraged to get tickets for the free concert here.
For more details, including helpful maps, links, and parking information, see this article on Newsroom.