There are a lot of unknowns in the world right now. Whether you're feeling anxiety and depression due to COVID-19, are experiencing stress from recent natural disasters, or anything else in between, you are not alone.
As President Nelson once said, no matter "how desperate things may seem, remember—we can always have hope. Always!" And as Sister Sharon Eubank reminded Latter-day Saints during her April 2019 general conference talk, "Christ: The Light That Shines in Darkness," we can take courage because the Savior's light is always there for us.
Many Church leaders have spoken about living with hope during times like these. Check out their thoughts in the images below, or if you want to go even more in-depth, read the full talks listed here:
- • Sister Sharon Eubank "Christ: The Light That Shines in Darkness"
- • Then-Elder Russell M. Nelson “A More Excellent Hope”
- • Sister Reyna Isabel Aburto: “Thru Cloud and Sunshine, Lord, Abide with Me!”
- • Then-President Uchtdorf: “Perfect Love Casteth Out Fear”
- • Elder Ronald A. Rasband: “Be Not Troubled”
- • Elder Ulisses Soares: “Confide in God Unwaveringly”
- • Elder D. Todd Christofferson: “Firm and Steadfast in the Faith of Christ”